Operation: Wake up, Crosby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimmerman being a "hero" going to make me watch the news? dont make me laugh

3 posters

Go down

Zimmerman being a "hero" going to make me watch the news? dont make me laugh Empty Zimmerman being a "hero" going to make me watch the news? dont make me laugh

Post by decryption Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm

George Zimmerman Rescues Family of Four From Overturned Truck

George Zimmerman briefly emerged from hiding last week to pull an entire family out of an overturned truck on a Florida highway, ABC News reports. http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/story?id=19735432
-->
It was the first time Zimmerman was seen in public after his acquittal on second-degree murder charges for the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin. His lawyers say that he now wears a bullet proof vest when he goes out in public, according to ABC.

The "not guilty" verdict spawned violent protests across the country, and Zimmerman has received many death threats.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im not surprised that the media is trying to make zimmerman a fucking hero... This is not in the littlest bit convincing me to listen to main stream media nor give a damn
decryption
decryption
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman being a "hero" going to make me watch the news? dont make me laugh Empty Re: Zimmerman being a "hero" going to make me watch the news? dont make me laugh

Post by Jeremiah Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Oh, FFS. I can't believe that's not an article from The Onion (http://www.theonion.com). Suspect 
Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Admin

http://www.opwakeupcrosby.com

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman being a "hero" going to make me watch the news? dont make me laugh Empty Re: Zimmerman being a "hero" going to make me watch the news? dont make me laugh

Post by decryption Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:50 pm

\_(o_o;)_/ -shrug-
decryption
decryption
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JaniSue Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Looks like someone hired one hell of a PR firm

JaniSue

Back to top Go down

Post by decryption Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:41 pm

couldn't agree more
decryption
decryption
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down